Yacht rental in France is convenient with the help of Sailica. Our consultants will advise you on which yacht to rent and how to make a route. At any time of year in France you can find yachts at a bargain price on Sailica. If you can’t manage the yacht by yourself, you can hire a yacht with a skipper and crew.
Yacht rental in France
It’s complicated to visit all the popular places such as Cote d’Azur, Saint-Tropez, Riviera, Cannes and the legendary Nice. However, it’s possible on a yacht tour. The Mediterranean extends to the Spanish borders in the west and the Italian borders in the east, so it opens up a huge selection of yachting routes.
France can offer an abundance of yacht routes options:
- The Cote d’Azur has many cozy ports and coves, as well as 300 kilometers of coastline with landscapes that change up like in a kaleidoscope. Hire a yacht to see large cities with cafes and shops or small villages that look like pictures from a book.
- Riviera is great for the beginners in yachting. There are many marinas, convenient ports, and other yachtsmen who will help you if needed.
- Make sure to put Nice in your itinerary. Here you can visit the legendary quay of millionaires, the museums of Marc Chagall and Picasso, the archeological museum, the huge children’s park Marineland and many other places that you need to see at least once in your life.
- Mysterious Corsica. Traveling in Corsica is suitable for those who are looking for privacy or quiet rest with loved ones. Unique nature, rocky beaches, unforgettable landscapes — what else do one need for a perfect yacht trip in France?
- The legendary Croisette in Cannes is fascinating with its cozy restaurants that offer true French wines and stunning French cuisine.
Must-know about yachting in France
If your plan to attend some events during your yacht cruise along the French coast, consider these ones:
- Cannes Film Festival. This legendary film festival takes place annually in May. Visiting Cannes at this time means plunging into the fascinating world of cinema and even meeting your favorite stars in the city.
Sailing regattas in Marseille. Even if you are into sailing just to relax and have fun, such regattas will add some adrenaline into your life.