Yacht rental in Turkey, making an itinerary and consulting the entire charter period — Sailica can help you with all of that. In Turkey, you should have an international qualification for sailing. If you don’t have it, you can hire a boat with the crew.
Yacht rental in Turkey
Turkey is one of the greatest countries for yacht cruises, where you can find a combination of modernity and historical monuments, luxury hotels and democratic prices. Yachtsmen love this country because of beautiful spacious coasts with cozy bays, favorable climate for travelling and many places with pristine nature and fresh breeze. There is a good choice of marinas with sailing and motor boats, catamarans and yacht charters.
- A yacht trip in Turkey mainly runs along the coast in the territorial waters of the country. You can also visit the Greek islands nearby, but remember to get a Greek visa in advance and notify the manager of our company.
- If the weather suddenly changes, you can find shelter almost everywhere along the coast. In most large bays such as Fethiye, Hisaronu, Yeşilova, Gokova and Kekova, you can travel even in a moderate storm.
- To hire a yacht without a crew in Turkey, you must have an international sailing certificate.
You can usually rent a yacht for a week. But if you have other plans, you can always solve everything by prior arrangement.
Routes in Turkey
The main regions for yachting in Turkey are Gocek, Fethiye, Bodrum and Marmaris, all located in the legendary Riviera, on the Aegean coast.
- Gocek is located near the Dalaman Airport. There are many bays with anchorages, as well as cozy semi-wild places for solitude and relaxation. There is a huge choice of yachts for rental in this marina and the prices are quite affordable. Here you can start your route along the Fethiye Bay, as well as to Hisaronu, Bodrum, Dalyan and Kas bays. This region is perfect for a relaxed family cruise.
- Fethiye is one of the most popular regions for yacht tours. In addition to the many charter bases, there are administrative buildings, travel agencies, restaurants and bars, supermarkets and stalls with souvenirs. From here you can build a route to the bays of Kas, Kalkan, Fethiye, Gocek, Gokova.
- Bodrum is a good choice for a family holiday. From here you can sail to the bays of Gokova, Knidos, Marmaris and Finike.
- Marmaris is conveniently located between Bodrum and Fethiye. This is a good place to start a long trip along the coast. Here you can rent a yacht and build your route both to the west and to the east.
Turkey is the beautiful and majestic Istanbul, it’s sunny and friendly Antalya, it’s natural beauty of Kemer. It is beach vacation, yachting, rafting, rides on quad bikes, diving, and many other things.