Book a yacht charter in Santa Cruz de Tenerife on the Sailica website. Here you can learn boat rental prices in the Canaries for any time of the year, choose the appropriate boat, hire bareboat charter in Santa Cruz de Tenerife or ask for a skipper. If necessary, we will provide you with information on the nuances of a yacht charter in the region.
How to get
There is Tenerife North Airport next to Santa Cruz de Tenerife which handles flights from Spain, Italy, Portugal, Senegal, Morocco, Bulgaria, Finland and Venezuela. Those who don’t suit these flights can try the South Tenerife South Airport, where many planes fly from all over Europe.
Climate: tropical, cool in summer and warm in winter.
Sailing season: All year round.
Rain season: none.
Communication language: Spanish. Most people know English.
Visa: Tenerife is the Spanish territory, and the conditions for a visa here are the same as for Spain.
Sailing routes from Santa Cruz de Tenerife
There are a large number of sailing routes starting from the capital of the Canary Islands. It is convenient to find a yacht or catamaran rental, come here by plane, and go on a trip. Please note that the transitions between the islands can take a whole day when planning a yacht vacation in the Canaries.
The route from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 7 days: Santa Cruz de Tenerife — Puerto Mogan — San Sebastian de la Gomera — La Gomera — Santa Cruz de La Palma — Puerto Colon — Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Sailing nuances in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Northeastern winds blow in the region throughout the year, developing maximum speed in July and August and calming down in October and November.
- There are places for yachts in Santa Cruz Marina, Tenerife Marina and Radazul Marina. Here you can also hire a yacht or catamaran charter.
- The tourist season in the city lasts from September to November. At this time it is better to request parking in advance in the marina: there may be no places
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Events
- January — annual music festival
- February — Carnival, the largest in Europe and second in scale and beauty after Rio de Janeiro
- April — Fiesta de Los Aborigenes, a festival held in honour of the Guanches, aborigines of the Canary Islands
- May 3 — Festival of the Crosses (Fiesta de Las Cruces), passes through all the Canaries with parades and fireworks
- June — Corpus Cristi, a religious festival with various events on all the Canaries
- July — Nuestra Señora del Carmen, a festival in honour of the patron saint of all fishermen
- July — annual jazz festival
- August — Fiestas de la Virgen de Candelaria
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a city in the western part of the Pacific Ocean. It is are a part of the Province of Temota of the Melanesian state of Solomon Islands.