Yacht rental in Riviera is convenient with Sailica. Our consultants will advise you on which yacht to rent, how to make a route and take into account all the nuances of yachting in Estonia. Even during high season in Riviera you can find yachts at a bargain price on Sailica. If you can’t manage the yacht by yourself, you can hire a yacht with a skipper and crew.
Yacht rental in Riviera
It seems like the charming coast of the Cote d’Azur was created for yacht cruises. It has cozy bays, mild climate, soft wind and a huge number of yacht clubs, where the beginner in yachting can find help.
What you need to know about yacht rentals in this region:
- Sailing season: from April to October;
- Nearest airports: Nice, Toulon, Cannes;
- What to visit: Nice, Monaco, Antibes, Saint-Tropez, Marseille;
- Major port cities: the city of Bormes-les-Mimosas, the port of Grimaud, the port of Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer.
The last port is a real paradise for lovers of outdoor activities, in particular — scuba divers.
Cote d’Azur is a real treasure for yacht trips. You can access almost all the locations from the coast: museums, architectural and historical monuments, souvenir shops, cozy cafes and luxury restaurants.
- La Croisette in Cannes. It starts from the legendary palace of film festivals and extends approximately 1.1 km along the coast;
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Cathedral in Nice. This architectural monument was built in 1912, and it has been pleasing the eye with its grandeur and beauty for more than century;
- Beaches and sights of Antibes. Luxurious Antibes will delight you with the enchanting pristine nature and man-made wonders, for example the botanical garden.