A set of marines with very high level of service are located in Lisbon. Also rent services and a freight of yachts are provided. A variety of yacht routes in Lisbon surprises. The beautiful coast on which you wish to look without distracting, it will be fine from any side, and optionally it will be possible to see places outside Lisbon. If all of you decide to go to a far voyage, then all necessary rent services of the suitable yacht will be provided to you. Subject to availability of the special certificate you will be able to steer the yacht by yourself and if you don’t have it, then you can rent the yacht with crew services. Yacht tour in Lisbon will bring you a huge pleasure and a lot of unforgettable impressions.
Lisbon is the capital, and the largest city and the main port of Portugal. It is located on several hills and it is washed by waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world and the oldest city of Western Europe.
Lisbon is the capital and the largest port of Portugal. There is a wide range of rental yachts and on a board of one of it you could cross the Atlantic Ocean, travel along the western or southern coast of the country or cruise between the marinas of the capital, studying local sights. Lisbon is the most convenient place to rent a yacht in the Atlantic Ocean.
Why do yachtsmen prefer Lisbon?
It is an ancient city of sailors with all the necessary infrastructure.
There are 7 functioning marines here:
- Parque das Nacoes is a northernmost wharf, really spacious. It is located near the miracle of architecture — Vasco da Gama bridge. While the ship is on service, you could relax in the Park of Nations, a tourist area with a lot of entertainment.
- Alcantara is situated behind the quay for cruise liners and container terminals. It has been built recently, that’s why it is just gaining popularity. Alcantara is a comfortable, safe place and the total load of it happens rarely.
- Belem is a prestigious wharf in a classy area of the capital. There is not a lot of space here, so, it is difficult to find a free guest pier.
- Bon Sucesso is not that luxurious as the previous place but it also belongs to the prestigious ones. Places for guests are few. If you manage to moor here you could walk to the Cultural Center of Belem with its multiple museums and exhibitions.
- Oeiras is located in the suburb of the same name between Lisbon and Cascais. It‘s easier to find a free berth here than in Belem or Bom Sucesso. The local landmark is an ancient port with a functioning lighthouse.
- Sao Amaro, as a new one, is going after clients. Local clubs and discos are waiting for yachtsmen until 4 a. m.
- Terreiro do Trigo is situated in a poor criminal part of the city, so, there is a danger of a vessel being chased away.
All marinas stand at the mouth of the Tagus River which flows into the Atlantic Ocean. The mouth itself is a natural port which can be entered through two canals. There are shallows here but all of them are marked on the maps and it is easy to get around.
What do you need to know about yacht charter in Lisbon?
The climate allows to cruise in the Atlantic Ocean alongshore the western part of Portugal all year round. The waters are warm and the winds are calm. There are a lot of marinas with the developed infrastructure. Most wharves are built in places with beautiful nature and well-preserved centuries-old architecture. Here is an option of a 7-day route:
Alcantara — Cascais — Troja — Porto de Abrigo — Sesimbra — Oeiras — Parque das Nacoes — Alcantara.
Managers of Sailica would be glad to help you to build a route and to plan a trip. We work only with the reliable vessels and offer the best prices for rental yachts. Leave a request for your favorite boat and we will contact you for a consultation.