Yacht rent in Norway is better to plan on the sailing season. Water temperature +9...+17 °, air temperature +18...+22 °, and wind speed 10 - 20 knots are perfectly fits for yachting in the Norway. Hire a skipper or choose a bareboat yacht charter service to sail in Norway by yourself. Our yacht booking database contains 4 boats starting from 1607€ for sailing holidays or for a real trip around the world.
You could see another side of Norway only with boat rental — without noisy tourists or queues, just you, the sun and the sea, or even the ocean. So go rent a yacht, hire a crew, hostess cock skipper (all the staff) or hold a boat's wheel by yourself and get ready for the sailing vacation in Norway that you could only imagine!
To rent a boat, you need a skipper license that allows sailing on such vessel in Norway. For example, IYT, RYA, MYA, ISSA or any other valid skipper certificate.
Or you can rent a boat with skipper. In this case, you won’t need a license.
The charter period in Norway starts and ends on Saturdays. You take the boat on Saturday afternoon and return it in a week. Please note that most boat charter companies recommend returning the boat on Friday evening.
1. Set a goal. Why do you need a boat? You can rent a yacht in Norway for a regatta. Or just to drink prosecco from an ice glass in a luxury place.
2. Select the marina to start from.
3. Pick the boat. They vary by technical equipment, layout, leisure options, size and number of seats.
In questions concerning boat rental, we recommend trusting professionals. Talk with your captain, experienced friends or even the Sailica team, after all.
Usually, the basic price includes boat rental costs only. You can add to it additional options such as skipper and hostess services, outboard boat motor, sup rental, electric grill, etc.
Skipper services cost on average € 150-180 per day + meals. The price more or less depends on the boat you wish to rent. Most likely, you or your friends know some skippers. If not, we can help. We have a list of trusted, experienced skippers who sail near Norway.
1. Go to sailica.com and select the vessel you require: bareboat charter or boat rental with the crew, sailboat, catamaran or motorboat, etc.
2. Send a request.
3. Our manager will contact you to clarify your request and advise on any details on sailing in Norway.
4. The final step is to sign the freight contract and pay for the boat, in part or in full. Payment can be made directly with a card or in any other convenient way (SWIFT, Western Union, etc.)
5. Enjoy your vacation on the boat, leave a review and tell your friends about us.
Yes, definitely. It depends on the child’s temper, but most children like sailing. The most dangerous thing in this situation is your child enrolling sailing school after the trip. For your wallet, of course.
You can additionally order a safety net for children up to 5 years old.
It all depends on the type of sailing in Norway, on the company you’ve chosen to travel with, on the level of income, etc.
Sailica advice: take as much money as recommends the embassy of the country you are travelling to. All this information is publicly available on the Internet.
If you rent a yacht with a captain, read guides and tips written by experienced tourists, search Google Maps and read articles about the region.
Then make a wishlist and show it to your boat captain. He will create a route combining his knowledge and your list.
And if your team planning to hire a bareboat charter in Norway has its own skipper or captain, look for routes in Sailica journal.
We update availability of yachts automatically and check information from charter companies manually
Booking a yacht with Sailica you don’t pay any fees. We offer fair price from charter company without any additional costs.
You are not alone! We will be glad to help to find a better boat and support your deal without additional fee. Even after completion of booking.