Sail your dreams with one of our luxury yachts or crewed charters! When the air temperature is from +27...+30 °, the water is +22...+24 °, and the wind is 10 - 20 knots, the conditions are perfect for sailing in Montenegro. Starting at just 891€, we offer options for every budget. Whether it's sightseeing around the coast of the county, or a trip around the world, onboard one of our 19 private yachts, catamarans, bareboats, or fully crewed charters you will surely find what you are looking for in your next sailing vacation.
Yacht rental in Montenegro empowers you to explore the Adriatic Sea and have an unforgettable vacation! Yacht charter is very popular in this region because of its beautiful landscapes, no fuel tax and infrastructure for fast-track customs for visitors.
You can moor your yacht in the following marinas:
Go to Sailica.com and send us a yacht rental request with the vessel of your choice. Our management team will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation and answer any additional questions you may have about a yacht rental in Montenegro.
The price range for a yacht rental varies based upon season, class, vessel capacity, travel distance and duration of the rental. Our catalog will guide you through all available yacht options.
The rental cost only covers the yacht itself. It is important to remember about accompanying expenses such as fuel, meals, additional equipment rental and other expenses to make your vacation as comfortable as possible.
To rent and operate a bareboat, a skipper's license is necessary. For example, IYT, RYA, MYA, ISSA or any other valid skipper certificate is fine.
You do not need a license when renting a boat with a skipper.
Boat rentals start and end on Saturdays with most companies. Most individuals prefer to pick up their boat on a Saturday afternoon and return it in a week. Please note that most boat charter companies recommend returning the boat on Friday evening.
1. The right boat for the right occasion. Decide what kind of yacht best meets your requirements, and your traveling needs. Whether it is a regatta competition or sailing vacation, we've got you covered.
2. Select a marina from which you plan to start your journey.
3. Choose your boat. Boats vary by technical equipment, layout, leisure options, size and number of seats. It is recommended that you consult trusted professionals in regards to a boat rental, to make sure you secure the right boat for your adventure.
The rental cost only covers the yacht itself. You can add additional options such as skipper
and hostess services, outboard motor, electric grill, etc.
Yes. Skipper services cost on average 100€ -150€ per day + meals. The price depends on the boat you wish to rent.
Don’t know a skipper in Montenegro? No problem. We can help! We have a list of trusted, experienced skippers for you to choose from.
1. Go to sailica.com and select the vessel you require: a sailboat, catamaran, motorboat, a bareboat charter or a yacht rental with a crew.
2. Send us an online yacht rental request.
3. Our management team will contact you to confirm your reservation and answer any additional questions you may have.
4. The final step is to sign the rental contract, at which time a down payment will be made (in part or in full). The down payment can be made directly with a card or in any other way that works for you. (SWIFT, Western Union, etc.)
5. You're all done! Enjoy your vacation, leave a review and don't forget to tell your friends about us.
Yes, definitely. Most children enjoy sailing! You can additionally order a safety net for your vessel if you are planning to travel with children.
It all depends on your needs, desires, and your budget. Our advice: take as much money as recommended by the embassy of Montenegro. All travel recommendations are publicly available on the embassy website most of the time.
Even if you rent a yacht with a captain, we advise you to still study guides and tip reviews written by experienced tourists. Also, research Google Maps and read articles about the region you plan to visit. Then make a list of places you plan to visit and show it to your boat captain. He will create a route combining his knowledge and your wishes. There is also a list of suggested routes available for you on our Sailica website.
We update availability of yachts automatically and check information from charter companies manually
Booking a yacht with Sailica you don’t pay any fees. We offer fair price from charter company without any additional costs.
You are not alone! We will be glad to help to find a better boat and support your deal without additional fee. Even after completion of booking.