The boat rental in Belize with Sailica enables to admire the exotic nature, the Mayan palaces, and an extraordinary variety of the marine life. We will arrange the best routes to relax on a sailing yacht. For the beginners, we offer the yacht rental in Belize with a skipper, and for those who want to save money, we could find the sailboat rental in Belize at a discount.
Yacht rental in Belize
- Belize is washed by the Caribbean Sea. Here, the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere grows. What is more, there is a lot of the unique sea animals. The catamaran rental in Belize allows to admire a butterfly fish, a moray, a flying fish, and a lot of other marine creatures in the clean waters;
- The particular highlight of Belize is the extraordinary nature: the mangroves, the rain forests, the caves with stalactites, the highest waterfall in Central America, the savannas, the lagoons with virgin bays. Also, the rare species of birds, animals, and insects inhabit the numerous reserves that occupy about 40% of the total country area;
- The power boat rental in Belize gives an opportunity to get engaged in different water sports activities, for example, diving, surfing, snorkeling, drift diving, fishing, etc;
- The unique sights are the remains of the Mayan civilization (Cerros, Altun Ha, Lubaantun), the original butterfly farm, Belmopan (a capital), Belize City (a megapolis), an unusual Baron Bliss Light, built in honor of the famous civic leader and benefactor;
- The Island of Ambergris is just a paradise if you want to relax on a sailing yacht as the local marinas are really convenient, with the well-developed infrastructure.
Must-know about yachting in Belize
The climate is mild, subtropical. If you are interested in the boat rental in San Pedro in Belize or in any other place of the country, you should remember, that the local weather conditions are just ideal for sailing. The average annual temperature is 26 °C. The peak sailing season lasts from December to May. The rainy season starts in June and finishes in November. Still, it is raining hard not over the whole territory. That is why, the tourist season (except the southern part of the country) lasts all year round.