The yacht charter in Hungary with Sailica is an interesting trip on the largest European lake and on the rivers, adjoining the lovely cities. For example, the motorboat rental on the Danube is popular. We could arrange the scenic routes, considering the nuances of the sailing yachts. Sailica offers the discounted boat rental in Hungary all year round. The beginners could charter a boat in Hungary with a skipper.
Yacht rental in Hungary
- There is no ocean and no sea in the country, instead, there is the largest European lake Balaton. The lake is as good for the sailing holiday as the best sea resorts. The water is transparent. Thanks to the specific plankton, it is of the turquoise color. The iodine value is so high, that swimming in the Balaton is like swimming in the sweet water sea. The yacht rentals at this waterbody is also popular as here, there are a lot of rocky remote bays, good for an anchorage;
- The Hungarian wind conditions are considered to be among the most suitable for yachting in the world. What is more, the boat rental in Budapest could be combined with surfing and fishing;
- The prices of the yacht charter in Hungary are quite affordable if compared with the general European level.
- The sights are really numerous: Budapest, belonging to the most picturesque capitals in the world (by the way, you could rent a boat in Budapest with a skipper or bareboat), the large cities with the admirable architecture, museums, and the best discos in the world, where the whole Europe parties;
- A wide range of entertainments. These are the great concerts of organ music, held on the coasts, the wine festivals, the walks around the nature reserves and lavender fields in Tihany, etc.;
- The healing waters of Balantonfüred, where people come from all the world for treatment and rejuvenation.
Must-know about yachting in Hungary
The climate is moderate continental, featuring the uncharacteristic for Europe mildness. The point is, the country is protected from the northern winds. Thanks to the warm winter, the tourist season lasts all year round. A sailing one starts in May and finishes in mid-October.