The yacht charter in Cuba with the Sailica company is the comfortable and unusual holiday. We could arrange the most interesting routes for a sailing yacht and in such a way, help you to enjoy the free spirit of Cuba to the full. Sailica offers the traditional yacht and catamaran rental in Cuba for a discounted price all year round. Even if you have never had a sailing vacation, do not refuse to relax that way for the first time. The sailing charters in Cuba with an experienced skipper are available.
Yacht rental in Cuba
- Cuba is a real catch for tourists: the mild climate, the favored nature, the sights come fitted with the affordable prices and the visa-free access. The boat rental in Cuba is also a way to get some exotic impressions. For example:
- The best beaches in the world. The Varadero beach is recognized by UNESCO as the world cleanest one. The famous coast of Cayo Lévisa could be reached only by water. So, if you choose the charter bareboat in Cuba, the privacy and the wild terrain are guaranteed on Cayo Lévisa. As well as on the island of Cayo Guillermo, which Hemingway called the best place on the planet;
- The diversity of the water bodies: The Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean. The conditions for sailing and diving are perfect everywhere. There are not only the beautiful corals, fish, and vegetation but also the plain and shipwrecks in the waters. The best islands to visit in a sailing yacht cruise are Cayo Coco, Cienfuegos, Cayo Largo, Santiago de Cuba, and Juventud, which became a prototype of Stevenson’s “Treasure Island”;
- The unique shopping. The popular souvenirs are the Cuban cigars, rum, coffee, and attributes of the revolution;
- The unusual Creole cuisine with a lot of the exotic fruit. The local bars are legendary, serving the famous cocktails;
- The historical sights: Old Havana, which is on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, the caves in Matanzas with rock engravings, the Indian village of the Taino in Guam, etc.
Must-know about yachting in Cuba
The climate is tropical, softened by the ocean. Therefore, there is no acclimatization for those who charter a boat in Cuba.
The dry period lasts from October to May, the rainy one — from June to September.
The best time for the yacht charter in Cuba starts in November and comes to end in April.